Products completed by the Mineral Systems of the Ancestral and Modern Cenozoic Cascades Arcs and central California Coast Ranges, Western USA project
Project status is complete. Please check the project list for currently active projects
- Presentations: Colgan, J.P., Egger, A.E., and John, D.A., 2008, Oligocene and Miocene arc volcanism in northeastern California: AGU, December 2008, Abstract no. V31B-2131
- Presentations: Eos Trans. AGU, v. 87, n. 52, Fall Meeting Supplement, Abstract V53A-1745
- Presentations: Eos Trans. AGU, v. 88, n. 52, Fall Meeting Supplement, Abstract V52C-07.
- Presentations: Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs, v. 39, n. 6, p. 197.
- Presentations: Geological Society of America Program with Abstracts, v. 39 no. 6, p. 464
- Presentations: Goldschmidt Conference Abstracts 2008, p. A229
- Presentations: Goldschmidt Conference Abstracts 2008, p. A518
- Presentations: Northwest Mining Association 113th Annual Meeting, Program, p. 24-25.
- Presentations: Northwest Mining Association 113th Annual Meeting, Program, p. 25-26
- Presentations: David A. John, Richard J. Blakely, Stephen E. Box, Edward A. du Bray, Robert J. Fleck, Barry C. Moring, Barnaby W. Rockwell, James J. Rytuba, Peter G. Vikre, and Byron R. Berger, 2009, Miocene Magmatic and Metallogenic History of the Bodie Hills, California and Nevada (abstract), Geological Society of Nevada
- Presentations: Peter Vikre and Christopher Henry, 2009, Quartz-alunite alteration cells in the ancestral southern Cascades magmatic arc, Geological Society of Nevada
- Report: Geochemical Database for Igneous Rocks of the Ancestral Cascades Arc - Southern Segment, California and Nevada, 2009, USGS Digital Data Series 439, 1 CD-ROM
- Report:Two-phase Neogene extension in the northwestern Basin and Range recorded in a single thermochronology sample, Geology 2008 36: 631-634.
Return to Project Homepage | All Mineral Resource Projects | Center Homepage