Mineral Commodity Summaries 1996
This report is the earliest Government publication to furnish estimates covering 1995 nonfuel mineral industry data. Most of the estimates are based on at least 6 months of data. These data sheets contain information on the domestic industry structure, Government programs, tariffs, and 5-year salient statistics for over 90 individual minerals and materials. Most data are rounded to no more than 3 significant figures.
| General | Commodity data sheets
| Appendixes | Ordering information |
Printed copies of the Mineral Commodity Summaries are available from the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, P.O. Box 371954, Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954. Order stock number 024-004-02431-3, price $13.00 (domestic).
- Appendix A -- Abbreviations and Units of Measure
- Appendix B -- Non-Most-Favored-Nation Trade Areas
- Appendix C -- A Resource/Reserve Classification for Minerals
- Figure 1.--Major Elements of Mineral-Resource Classification, Excluding Reserve Base and Inferred Reserve Base
- Figure 2.--Reserve Base and Inferred Reserve Base Classification Categories
Return to Mineral Commodity Summaries On-Line
Return to Publications and Data Products
Return to Minerals Information
Return to Mineral Resources Program
Return to Geology Research and Information
Return to USGS Home Page