Eastern Mineral and Environmental Resources Science Center
Eastern Mineral Resources Computer and GIS Support
For information on how to order USGS publications, please call 1-888-ASK-USGS
or go to http://store.usgs.gov/.
- Bawiec, Walter J., editor, 2001,
- Geology, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Mineral Occurrences and Mineral Resource
Assessment for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File
Report 98-38, one CD-ROM. Prepared in cooperation with the Puerto Rico Department
of Natural Resources and the University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez.
- Cannon, W.F., Kress, T.H., Sutphin, D.M., Morey, G.B., and Meints, Joyce,
- Digital geologic
map and mineral deposits of the Lake Superior Region: Minesota, Wisconsin,
and Michigan: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 97-455.
- Root, D.H., Scott, W.A., Schruben, P., 1998,
- Mark3B Mineral Assessment Programs for Macintosh: U.S. Geological Survey
Open-File Report 98-356, 24 pages and 1 cd-rom
- Schruben, P. G., 1997,
- Geology and resource assessment of Costa Rica at 1:500,000 scale; a digital
representation of maps of the U.S. Geological Survey's 1987 folio I-1865:
U.S. Geological Survey Digital Data Series 19-R, release 2, one CD-ROM.
- Schruben, P.G., 1999,
shaded relief map of the Conterminous United States: U.S. Geological Survey
Open-File Report 99-11, one CD-ROM.
- Schruben, P.G., Arndt, R.E., and Bawiec, W.J., 1998,
- Geology of the
Conterminous United States at 1:2,500,000 Scale - A digital Representation
of the 1974 King-Beikman Map, release 2: U.S. Geological Survey, Digital
Data Series 11, release 2, one CD-ROM.
- Schruben, P.G., Wynn, J.C., Gray, Floyd, Cox, D.P., Stewart. J.H., and Brooks,
- Geology and mineral
resource assessment of the Venezuelan Guayana Shield at 1:500,00 scale;
a digital representation of maps published by the U.S. Geological Survey:
U.S. Geological Survey, Digital Data Series 46, one CD-ROM.