Alaska Mineral Resources
Strategies include putting information on the world wide web; participation in meetings and conferences through exhibits, presentations, and distribution of materials; and sending out information and updates on topics of potential interest to customers. Materials and venues are selected or developed in order to be relevant and useful to the targeted audiences.
(1) Design and maintain the USGS Alaska Minerals website to accurately reflect USGS minerals-related work in Alaska, complying with USGS web, accessibility, and visual identity guidelines.
(2) Create and distribute materials that describe Mineral Resource Program-funded projects and other Team-based projects.
(3) Gather and distribute minerals-related Highlights of USGS project work through the Office of Communications.
(4) Create and staff displays at major mineral-related conferences and at other selected conferences.
(5) Coordinate with Eastern, Central, and Western Minerals Outreach personnel regarding web page design and outreach efforts in order to ensure consistency of materials and to limit duplication of efforts.
|Mineral Resources||Eastern / Central / Western / Alaska / Minerals Information|
|Crustal Geophysics & Geochemistry / Spatial Data|