Alaska Mineral Resources
(1) Produce a new digital geologic map and spatial database for Alaska.
(2) Provide USGS digital geologic data to the National Park Service in order to produce geologic maps of park units within Alaska.
(3) Compile a new geologic map of the Cook Inlet region to support areal assessments by the Alaska Division of Oil and Gas and the USGS Energy Program.
(4) Compile a new regional geologic map of Prince William Sound and the Kenai Peninsula.
(5) Produce a surficial geologic map of Lake Clark National Park and Preserve to assist NPS staff in park management activities, ecosystem research, and archeaological studies.
|Mineral Resources||Eastern / Central / Western / Alaska / Minerals Information|
|Crustal Geophysics & Geochemistry / Spatial Data|